Frequently Asked Questions
- Q : When can I apply for my Provisional Driving Licence?
You can apply for your provisional driving licence up to 3 months before your 16th birthday. You can apply using the relevant form from the Post Office, or apply online If you need help call us on 01509 590 001
- Q : Can I start taking driving lessons before i do my theory test?
Yes, as long as you have a valid UK provisional driving licence, then you can take lessons anytime from your 17th birthday How do I book a driving lesson. You can call us on 01509 590 001 or 07926099802 email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q : Will I drive on my first lesson?
- Q : What do I need to bring with me on my first driving lesson?
On your first driving lesson (whether you have driven before or not) your provisional driving licence and payment for the lesson (unless already pre-paid). Please also bring along any glasses/contact lenses if you need to wear them.
- Q : How do I pay for my driving lessons?
You can pay for your lessons by cash or cheque to your instructor.
- Q : How long are your driving lessons?
Driving Lessons can be 1 hour, 1.5 Hour or 2 Hour - it`s entirely up to you. We can even do 3 hour lessons, although these would be more suited to an Intensive Driving Course
- Q : How do you assess my progress and when will i know when i`m ready to book my driving test?
Easypass Driving School have developed our own pupil progress logs, which you need to bring to every lesson. This tracks your progress for each area of your driving form being `introduced` to a subject through to becoming `Independent/Test Standard` in each area. This helps both yourself and your instructor track your progress and work on the areas that need improving. Your driving instructor will advise you when to book your driving test, taking into account the current waiting times for driving tests
- Q : Will I have the same driving instructor throughout my lessons?
- Q : Do I use my instructor`s car for my driving test?
Yes, you would use your instructor`s car for the test and he/she will do a lesson immediately before your test (we usually pick you up 1 hour before your test) and the instructor will accompany you to the test centre
- Q : Once I pass my theory test, how long is it valid for?
Your theory test is valid for 2 years from the date y ou pass it.
- Q : What if I need to cancel or re-arrange a driving lesson that has been booked?
If you need to change or cancel a driving lesson that has already been booked, please contact me on 07961076118
- Q : Do I need to have passed my theory test before starting an intensive driving course?
Ideally, yes but not a must. A lot depends on the period of time over which you are looking to do the course. Typically, the waiting times for the theory test is 2 weeks and for driving tests between 4 and 8 weeks. The practical driving test cannot be booked until the theory test has been passed
- Q : Can you book my practical driving test for me?
Yes, as long as you have already passed your theory test we will be happy to book driving tests for our pupils.
- Q : Can you recommend any products to help me with my theory test and/or practical driving test?
Yes my free online website has it all no need to buy anything